Remember to take out the rubbish! This simple but common statement that is repeated almost every day in every UK home is indicative of the problems households and commercial facilities face in disposing of waste. It is a task every property owner dreads yet it also one of the most crucial in maintaining a habitable environment.
Convenient Solution at Hand
With this in mind, it is time to get proactive and solve your waste removal problem once and for all. Well, this is easier said than done because hiring a skip especially for smaller businesses is quite costly. This is where a comprehensive man, a van waste removal and recycle service comes in handy.
As a property owner, you are looking for value for your money in every business decision. As such, your waste removal service must not only be efficient but also affordable.
With an experienced waste collection you will enjoy some of these benefits that skip hire cannot provide:
- Cost efficiency: Skip hire might promise you heaven but be sure that you will be paying top dollar for every presumed service. However, you can save over 45% with a reliable junk removal company and this money can go into other operations. Moreover, you will save more on road permits as this is not a requirement you will have to budget for.
- Convenience: With a skip, you provide labour to collate and load your garbage. However, a domestic collector will do everything from collecting and sweeping your waste holding area. At the end of the day, your property will look more spruced up and you will not have to lift a finger.
- Flexibility: Whatever kind of junk has piled up, you can be sure these experts will handle it without any hassle. Moreover, they are flexible in terms of load size and you will not have to worry about your container size.
- Pay for what is collected: The fact that man and van team rubbish service only charges in volumes of what they remove makes this service more suitable especially where you only generate minimal waste.
- All types of waste: There is no discrimination in garbage collection when using an established company – from plastic, paper, aluminium junk, glass and everything in between. This is possible because the company will not only offer to collect your garbage but will later recycle it into packaging products, art and much more.
While saving money is important to your residential or business investment, you should also consider other concomitant benefits that come with using a comprehensive man and van team. For starters, you will be creating more employment as these teams visible in most cities have enabled thousands of people to earn a living.
More importantly, you will be making a timely contribution to environmental conservation by helping halt nature’s degradation that has been ongoing since the Industrial Revolution. The Environment Agency UK for instance reports that recycling 1 ton of aluminium can conserve 207 million BTU an equivalent of 36 barrels of oil. With 85% of waste being recycled, this indeed is a milestone in conversation.
In essence, a waste collection team not only helps manage your property affordably but also contributes to a better tomorrow. It is the perfect business waste collection and disposal solution.